Personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to identify you, for example: your name; gender; birth date; address; telephone/fax number; number of persons in household; email address; credit card information or any information you submit to shakeys.com. If you do not want us to collect any personally identifiable information, please do not submit it to us. However, if you do not submit personally identifiable information, some features or functions of our websites may not be available to you.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information that you choose to provide us when you voluntarily fill out a form providing your name and contact information, join our e-club, place an order, fill out a survey, enter a contest, fill out a franchise inquiry/application, apply for employment, post comments, or interact on our social media sites.
We collect information from third parties. For example, we might get information about you from one of our franchisees. This information might be combined with information we already have.
3. What do we use the information for?
Any of the information you provide may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To process transactions when you place an online order.
- To send out periodic emails and marketing communications. The e-mail address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product and service information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Web Site features.
- Shakey′s uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its Web Sites. Shakey′s may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its Web Sites to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
- To improve our products and customer service.
- To communicate with you about your account or your relationship with us.
4. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider′s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. We recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or Mobile Sites or Applications.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web Sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Web Sites policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, however non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
6. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
7. Children′s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (“COPPA”)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA. We do not specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 without parental consent (Our e-club allows a parent to add a child′s birthday to receive special offers through the parent′s e-mail.) Under COPPA, you have the right to review and have any of your child′s information deleted (which you can do by contacting us as described below).
9. Your consent:
10. Terms and Conditions:
12. Revision Date:
13. Contact Us:
2200 W. Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91803