Use this image as a reference for your own costume.
October means it’s OFFICIALLY time to start planning for those costumes. If you’re looking for a unique idea and want to steal Shakey’s Vintage style for Halloween, we want to help. Using the image as a guide, send us a picture of your completed costume by October 31st and we’ll send you a FREE Large Pizza to enjoy on us. There are a few options you can take advantage of to put your costume together – but whether you thrift it or sew it yourself, remember to have fun! Now, our contest has a few specifics so make sure to check out the full details down below!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Use the graphic provided as a guide to building your vintage Shakey’s look.
2. A completed Shakey’s Vintage Style look includes: Bow tie, Straw Hat or similar, Shakey’s Pizza Box, and Stripped Jacket. Banjo or similar musical instrument optional.
3. Take of a photo of you in your completed costume, and submit the photo in one of the following ways:
a. Post your photo on Instagram and tag us @shakeysusa
b. Send via Instagram DM. (direct message) to @shakeysusa
c. Or e-mail your photo to email@example.com and put “Halloween Costume Entry” in the subject line.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older to submit and reside in Southern California in one of the following counties: Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego.
5. Limit one (1) entry per person.
6. Submissions must be made 12:01am October 11-October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
7. Entrants, upon submission hereby irrevocably grant Shakey’s®USA, Inc the right to use the photo submission and all images depicted therein in any advertising, marketing, promotion, social media post, or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
8. Each qualifying photo submission will be mailed a certificate good for a free large, one-topping pizza, valid at participating Shakey’s restaurants for a limited time. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
9. No purchase is necessary.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
11. This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
12. Shakey’s will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected submissions or for internet, computer hardware and software, phone or any other technical errors, malfunctions or delays.
13. Shakey’s® will not share or use your information with third parties for any purpose.
Need to reach out to us? Use the following info:
Shakey’s® USA, Inc
2200 W. Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91803
What are you most excited about this Halloween? Head on over to our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to let us know -and have fun entering the contest!
Whether it's your first-time visiting Los Angeles or your first time trying a staycation, these awesome (and budget friendly) ideas are perfect for experiencing an L.A. you may not have known existed!L.A. is known for Hollywood and movies, but it’s not often known for historical landmarks. We bet you’ve heard the words “Griffith Park” before. We bet friends and family have recommended you check out the observatory and maybe even hike to the Hollywood sign. But did you know there’s a LOT more to Griffith Park than those two things? Not only can you discover new things at the museums, but you can also explore an abandoned zoo.
Read more... about 5 Not-So-Obvious Things To Do In L.A.